Saturday, November 20, 2010

On the Verge of Wellness

I seems that since Brian started his job, it's been one illness after another around here. I will not complain about juggling of schedules or acquring of illness, since neither one would be an issue if he were unemployed.

We have encountered many happy milestones since Brian started work. Autumn has turned 5. I can not believe how growup my kids are getting. They are so sweet and fun. Bridget is crawling like a big girl and loves to give you kisses. Still no walking or talking, but she's plump and juicy and cuteness to die for. Abigail has become a really good reader. Devouring the Ramona series, Diary of a Wimpy kid, and acquiring quite an affinity for Mythbusters. Looks like we have a budding scientist on our hands.
At work I encounter people from a variety of backgrounds. This always helps me keep my families challenges in perspective. They may not have been easy, but they were conquerable. The best is yet to come.
I have been working off of PC that is on it's very last leg. The battery lasts all of 5 minutes, it takes eons to boot up, and something is eating up most of the memory. This makes me grumpy every time I sit down at it. But, this too will pass. After we close on our refinance this week, I will be in the market for a shiny new Mac. Hopefully that will have me blogging again in no time. Until then, I will leave you with a few pics.

No comments: