Friday, October 16, 2009

A Little Lighter

Well, to follow-up with my weight rant, I will share the good news. I had my six-week post-partum appointment and I am now 25 pounds lighter than my last pre-delivery weigh-in. I still have 5 pounds to go before I hit my breastfeeding weight. This means I still don't fit into my favorite pair of jeans, but hopefully that will happen soon enough. I also don't dig sporting the muffin top that has come along with my lack of tone. Now that I have a clean bill of health; it is time to go for long walks, do some situps and get this body back into shape.

Brian has also been losing weight, but I won't steal his thunder and tell you how much.

Looks like it is only the under seven crowd that is gainig weight and that is exactly as it should be.

No comments: