Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for many things this year...

I am thankful my husband watched the kids this afternoon so that I could go see an afternoon movie...sorry the baby cried so much.

I am thankful that my family is healthy.

I am thankful I have a roof over my head. And not just any roof, the roof is attached to a home I love.

I am thankful for heat and nutritious food on the table.

I am thankful I have a job to start in less than 3 weeks.

I am thankful that my children are loving, thriving, and make my life fun.

I am thankful that my husband balances me out and is my biggest fan.

I am thankful that my husband is an awesomely hard worker, despite adversity.

I am thankful for good friends that I can be myself around.

I am thankful for love, life, liberty, and happiness.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments: