Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bodacious Brian

Today I got to sleep in and woke up to homemade pancakes, fresh coffee, clean dishes, a clean kitchen, a vacuumed house, and two little girls that shouted "I missed you, mommy". I ate my breakfast and everyone cleaned up the upstairs, put away clothes, cleaned bathrooms and bedrooms (Brian rocks!). Morning errands with no whining (one skinned knee-poor Abigail). The girls even showed off their yoga moves. I have a horrible chest cold, but the the whole family made the morning an absolute delight.

I finally have a couple of tests coming up. I've been having a hard time focusing on school and taking it "seriously". These tests should help motivate me to crack open a book. If I'm really motivated, hopefully I can get all four of my papers done by mid-October.

Autumn is actually asking to go take a nap. I shall not delay.

No comments: