Monday, September 15, 2008

Painting Pictures

Wow, I probably should have posted these when we painted 2? 3 weeks ago? Better late than never. If you aren't interested in my wall color (and why would you?), this is going to be the most boring post ever.

Here is the inspiration for the color we have on the main level, plus the cinnamon spice goes nice with the cherry furniture. These curtains hang in the playroom and the living room.

We went for the same color in kitchen and the dining room. With the natural light in the kitchen, the color looks very different in each setting.



Did I mention how much I still love my kitchen? Best decision we ever made.


We went with a slate blue for the bedroom (looks powdery in the pic, though). The gray tones allow for a lot of flexibility with our bedding. We have a sage comforter and the blue one in the pic. It was just nice to have a constrast against the neutral curtains, finally.

No comments: