Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Pins and Needles and Puppy Dog Tails

Oh....my....god. Glued to the television, hoping VA goes blue. I suppose Brian is right. The only thing that really matters is the final score, but I can help but get my hopes up watching the blow-by-blow.

I think I mentioned in a previous post that all of my friends who were pregnant were expecting a boy. That wasn't entirely true, one is still a surprise (due any day). But now I am up to 12! The last twelve babies I've known to be born (or will be in the next few months) are boys. There isn't just something in the water, there is a specifically boy-creating-something in the water. So, if you are looking to have a baby boy, now's your chance.

Of course, what I should be doing is mountains of homework. Between psych clinicals (the demons are not for me), presentations, illness, surgeries, teacher workday, birthday party planning, tooth fairy pillow making, and distracting presidential polls....I am just trying to get through November. Wish me luck.

EDIT: It is a suprise no more-the official count is 12 boys. Surely we can fashion a team of some sort out of that.

No comments: