Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Enjoying Life

I really have nothing to say. Life has been good. We've really enjoyed having Bridget join our family. She seems to bring out the sweeter, more patient side of everyone. She has given us a week and a half of surprising good sleep (surely not meant to last) and she cries less than the big girls. Friends and family have brought us meals we've enjoyed and appreciated. So, I'll post a few pictures because I'd rather be off the computer living my life, than writing about it.
Look at My Baby Blues


Bridget Meeting Her Cousin Quinn
Snoozing

With Biggest Sister Abigail

With New Big Sister Autumn


First Time Out in the World

1 Day Old




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Kerri. She is CUTE!!!! We'd love to bring you some food or something, so I will give you a call.