Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Don't Give A Damn

Literally, I had my meeting with my professor to discuss our final exam (taken over 2 weeks ago) and I could hardly muster a single damn. I'm sure the A- I got as a final grade doused the flames a little. Regardless, we spoke as professionals, we completely disagreed and were blunt, but professional.

On a silly note, Autumn has learned how to say "cocoa" today.

On a proud mama note, the girls were playing together so sweetly when it was time for them to head upstairs and brush their teeth. Brian was doing dishes and I was checking email. When we got upstairs, Abigail had taken it upon herself to change Autumn's diaper and had done an amazing job. She is getting so grown up.

Off to watch the World Series of Poker. Reminds me of Abigail's newborn days. I watched it for hours while nursing. Oh, back when I thought I had no free time, but upon reflection, had all the time in the world.

No comments: