Friday, July 25, 2008

Semi-Sigh

Not that anyone is reading, but if they were, I won't bore you with another nursing school rant. YES, it will be worth it in the long run, NO, nursing school is nothing like nursing. I have finished my community health project (with less-than-equal help).

I am drinking a beer, I'm going to play with the girls this weekend, and I'm go to take a much need break. Then it will just be 8 more pages to type up for a paper before I get a real vacation and will be at the true HALF WAY POINT!!! That alone is an accomplishment, trust me.

This weekend we will also get to spend a little time with Great Grandma and will have a chance to catch up with the Belmont Murphys (the siblings-in-law). It will be great fun.

sigh....

1 comment:

Da Doo Run Run said...

I'm sure there's a story behind this post. Can't believe you are almost halfway done. Awesome! It will all be worth it in the end.