Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Plug Away

When I am in school, my free reading time is practically non-existent. I read enough for school, so a tv show or movie are more of what I have in mind in all of my spare time. However, Brian got a free book copy of Indiana Jones by my favorite author James Rollins. I like Rollins other works better, but this story was very in keeping with the Indiana Jones series. It was super nice to indulge in a non-school book. Even more exciting, I am now reading Germ Warriors. I've already read bits and pieces that were featured in other books, but I'm eating up the new bits. Even better I got it (and a ton of books for the girls) from BookCloseOuts.com. Now that I've plugged everyone I can think of, I should look over my stuff for my last clinical before summer break in just three more weeks. Nah, I'll just watch read a book instead.

No comments: