Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just What I Needed

After a much stressful Friday, I got to unwind with some tasty Purple Haze (raspberry wheat beer purchased by the glorious Prince), the company of great friends, and a luxurious dip in the hot tub. The rest of the weekend seems to have followed suit. With clinicals over for the semester, there was time to make scrumptious grilled veggie sandwiches and to take a stroll to the oh-so-convenient town center yesterday. This morning I had time to read the whole paper, the little ladies and I played puzzles and playdough and the best part....the Princess voluntarily decided her room and the play room needed a cleaning while the Pixie helped me unload dishes. It's a little drizzly out, but that's not going to stop us from going on our 6 mile walk for the March of Dimes this afternoon. Fresh air and exercise. That's my idea of a perfect weekend.

No comments: