Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Brief Introduction

Well, I've had others tell me they are surprised I don't already have a blog. I'm not really a writer and don't think I have any epic insights to impart. So, I'm just going to type and see what come from my fingers. I am also slack about capitalizing, so I have no doubt the novelty of using caps for the sake of a public forum will wear off before too long.

I am a mother of two little ladies. I am a nursing student. It's only the 2nd semester, but I lean heavily towards NICU. No offense to the adult majority, but I much prefer my patients fresh and tiny. I have a rockin' husband that helps me juggle it all and pulls me out of the trees when life gets crazy.

I am going to sign off already because I have a tv show paused and would like to unwind a bit before bed. Hopefully this wasn't so painful that I won't try again tomorrow...and hopefully it's not so painful that you won't tune in again when you've got the time.

No comments: