Saturday, June 14, 2008

Full Circle

So we went over to check out my in-laws new home here in town. We pulled into the neighborhood... I racked my brain trying to remember which MOMS Club friend I'd visited here. Passed the pool and park, so familiar. Brian (he's the Prince, but I'm tired of subbing names) says, "I think we went to a birthday party in this neighborhood." Hmmm....Brian hasn't taken Abigail (the Princess) to many parties, so I can't imagine I'd have forgotten. We turn the corner onto their street and see their driveway...LIGHTBULB!!

Brian and I looked at that exact house four years ago when we first moved to the area. We loved that the kitchen opened to the family room, but it was not big enough overall to accomodate a home office and tiny, loud children. I swear the world gets smaller and smaller every day. No doubt the in-laws have good taste if they picked a house that we thought was a contender ;)

No comments: