Friday, June 13, 2008

ME...ME...ME...MEME

(Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.)

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Wow, ten years ago I had just graduated from undergrad. I was living with my parents looking for a job in biology or environmental sciences. I was getting ready for our big fourth of July party (aka drunk fest) at my parents house and probably partying some with my little brother and his friends. I don't think I could have reflected on a less interesting time in my life, it got way more interesting after that summer.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
the day is almost over, so I'll list what I scratched off of my list today.

a) Wrote 3 papers (still need to organize the references, but I'm 90% done).
b) Slept in until 9:15 am. Delightful.
c) Cooed over the Father's Day gifts the girls made at school (but do they really need to send peanuty candy bars home to the dad of a little girl with a peanut allergy?)
d) Hiked from the designated UVA parking lot to the Health Sciences Library and back. It's not short.
e) To do: eat ice cream, cookies and chocolate covered caramels. Dessert trio...yum.

3. Snacks you enjoy?

soda (yes, I drink it mid-afternoon as a 'snack'), lattes, cookies, pears, and grapes.

4. Places you've lived...

Annapolis, MD
Brunswick, ME
Monterery, CA
Agana, Guam
Fairfax, VA
Rota, Spain
Newport, RI
Charlotte, NC
College Station, TX
NOVA
Charlottesville, VA

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

a)Buy a big, freakin', brand-spanking-new house
b)Buy a lakehouse retreat (within 2 hours of home).
c)Share the wealth
d)Only work part-time after I graduate.
e)Sign the girls up for dance and swim class and not fret over the money.

I now tag...Mighty Shamrock, Minus Apathy, Stay-at-Aum Mom...my blog world is small. I don't have six.

No comments: