Monday, May 05, 2008

Free at Last

Not entirely, but it's nice not to have classes for two whole weeks!!! The final on Saturday was horrible. Totally bombed it (relative to how I had done on the previous exams). But I can't change the past and I wouldn't have studied any differently, so what can you do?

On the bright side, the Princess turned 5 yesterday! She was such a sweet little party girl. A gorgeous day for our outdoor party of painting, water balloons and parachutes. Brownies (decorated by the birthday girl herself) and make-your-own pudding for all her friends. A sincere 5 year old gushing, "This is just what I wanted" to literally every gift she opened. I am so proud of what a sweet and kind little girl she is. At a follow-up appointment a couple of weeks ago, the NP asked her how she got so sweet. Her response, "Because I'm friends with everyone". No truer words have been spoken. The princess greets everyone with open arms.



HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS!!!

(The Pixie is on the left, The Birthday Princess on the right)

No comments: