Thursday, May 01, 2008

One To Go

I'm down to just one final exam. Got a 98 on my peds exam (that is clearly my area of interest). The teachers are a little slow on grading papers, clinical and what not, but (unless I am way off base) I should be pulling in all As again this semester. All that really matters is that I keep over a B to stay in the program because my future employer does not really care what I got in Leadership class.

Despite exams hanging over my head, I have done a good bit on not studying this week. Too much information becomes overwhelming and I opt for winging it. Not wise, but it's worked for me so far. Tonight I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy and tomorrow I'm going to meet an old friend in Richmond for lunch. I will use up a good bit of my studying hours with driving and catching up, but it will be well worth it.

Just an exam Saturday afternoon, then I can indulge in a guilt free evening at my friend's house and enjoy wine, fondue and a movie. I know I just did this last weekend, but you can never indulge too much. This will just be the beginning of two relaxing weeks. I've got birthday parties, playdates, camping, Vivace's, reading, cleaning, and sleeping-in all on the agenda. Less than 48 hours and counting.

No comments: